Submission Guidelines ICECE – 2017
- Complete your Manuscript in IEEE Format
- Easy Chair Account
- Submit your Paper by Signing in Easy Chair ICECE 2017
Note: A complete and properly formatted paper must be submitted electronically. Incomplete submissions will be rejected. Paper length must be between 2-8 pages
IEEE ISBN: 978-1-5386-3606-0
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE IEEE PDF eXpress:
IEEE ICECE 2017 has registered for use of IEEE PDF eXpress which checks to make sure that all conference articles meet IEEE Xplore PDF compatibility.
IEEE PDF eXpress website: http://www.pdf-express.org/
Download PDF: IEEE PDF eXpress Plus
Conference ID: 42748X; See the table below about creating a password.
|First-time users:||Previous users,
but using it the first time for a new conference:
|a. Click: “New Users-Click Here”.||a. Enter 42748X for the Conference ID, your email address, and enter the password you used for your old account.||a. Enter 42748X for the Conference ID, email address and password.|
|b. Enter 42748X for the Conference ID, your email address, and choose a new password. Continue to enter information as prompted.||b. When you click “Login”, you’ll receive an error saying you need to set up an account. Simply click “Continue”. By entering your previously used email address and password combination, you will enable your old account for access to this new conference.|
|c. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup.||c. Check that the contact information is still valid, and click “Submit”.|
|d. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup.|
Steps for Uploading and Checking PDF Files:
- Access the IEEE PDF eXpress site.
- For each conference paper, click “Create New Title”.
- Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required).
- Click “Submit PDF for Checking” or “Submit Source Files for Conversion”.
- Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click “Upload File”. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload.
- You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
- Refer to the below table about results and options for your PDF file checking and conversion.
IEEE PDF eXpressTM Site Setup Confirmation
|If the PDF submitted fails the PDF check:||If you are not satisfied with the IEEE PDF
|If the PDF submitted passed the PDF Check, or you are satisfied with your IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF|
|Option 1||Submit your source file for conversion by clicking Try again, then Submit Source Files for Conversion||Resubmit your source file with corrections Try again, then Submit Source Files for Conversion|
|Option 2||Read the PDF Check report, then click “The PDF Check Report” in the sidebar to get information on possible solutions||Submit a PDF by clicking Try again, then Submit PDF for Checking||Submit your IEEE Xplore compatible PDF [ per the conference’s instructions].|
|Option 3||“Request Technical Help” through your account||“Request a Manual Conversion” through your account|